Sunday, January 8, 2012

Can you still use internet explorer after you download google chrome?

So, I'd like to have google chrome, but i don't know if i can still choose to use internet explorer or not. Can you?


Thanks!|||Yes, you can set up through the options in IE to allow different tabs. The best way to go about it is to have your Google Chrome or Firefox installed on your desktop, then drag them down to your quick launch area, (bottom left XP). That way you can open any browser you want, open them all at once if you have enough memory.|||Sure you can still use internet explorer. I am using Chrome, internet explorer and Firefox at a time.





www.templatemagician.com|||Yes you can. Infact IE is a default web browser for all PCs.





I use IE, Chrome and Firefox|||Sure you can. I use IE 9, firefox, and Google Chrome.|||yes! you can use as many browsers as you want at the same time on your computer|||Yes, I use IE9, Chrome and Firefox.|||yep as long as u haven't installed it :)


I'm not sure what your using but should be able to find it on Start (all programs if ur using XP) or just reach explorer if ur using windows vista/7|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment