Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can i change my download directory on google chrome?

whenever i download something it use to be in my documennt download folder and some how it change to my public download file and i dont like going there. how can i change it back to my document download folder.



i been trying to find it and when i do it keep changing it back or maybe im doing something wrong.How can i change my download directory on google chrome?
Click the Tools menu.

Select Options.

Click the Under the Hood tab.

Scroll down to "Downloads"

To change the default download location, click Browse in the "Downloads" section and select where you'd like your files to be saved.

If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, select the "Ask where to save each file before downloading" checkbox.

Click Close.How can i change my download directory on google chrome?
check this



http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin鈥?/a>



the 'browse' to use is below the screen shown - must scroll down - but then, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment