Thursday, January 19, 2012

With Google-Chrome, can I download this podcast instead of hearing it live on quicktime?

Using Google Chrome, when I navigate to this website



http://www.evilrabbit.co.uk/mixes/evilrabbit_067.mp3



Quicktime simply plays the podcast for me. Can I get Chrome to download the podcast instead? I don't want to revert to using Mozilla firefox btw.



Thanks! :-DWith Google-Chrome, can I download this podcast instead of hearing it live on quicktime?
Right-click on the link; there should be an option in the context menu to download it.With Google-Chrome, can I download this podcast instead of hearing it live on quicktime?
That's great, but how can i make Chrome save mp3s by default, to avoid using popup menu every time? In other browsers you always can find an option to link different file extensions/mime-types to different default actions - save, save%26amp;open by default windows program, etc. Where is it in Chrome? TIA

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment