Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is there a way to separate certain types of files' download destination when you download in Google Chrome?

I want to be able to separate my .mp3 files' download destination with the rest of my files, is this possible?

For example, I want my .mp3's to go to the downloads area on my built-in C: Drive, but the rest of my downloads to go to my external hard drive. Am I going to have to manually copy the mp3 files every time?Is there a way to separate certain types of files' download destination when you download in Google Chrome?
the best way is IDM(internet download manager), first of all you download IDM. IDM is the best download manager tool. you can select different location for diferent file types....usually in IDM different file types are audio, video, programs,compressed, general

No comments:

Post a Comment