Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I download Google Chrome, will it get rid of my other browser?

Will it replace my Internet Explorer or Firefox?If I download Google Chrome, will it get rid of my other browser?
nope it wont

i have

ie

ff

chrome

opera

safari



all quite good

except ie!

dat sucks
No.If I download Google Chrome, will it get rid of my other browser?
it won't but it will ask you if you wan it to be your default browser, it will also import stuff from IE and firefox like bookmarks etc.
No, definitely not. But when you run it, I'm assuming that it will ask you 'Would you like to make Google Chrome your default browser'? That's up to you.If I download Google Chrome, will it get rid of my other browser?
No, it shouldn't. It should ask you if you want it to be the default, but it should not delete the others. If it does, they are easy to re-install. It is highly unlikely that it will delete Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment