Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can you download something straight to an external hard drive using Chrome?

Is it possible for me to download a file, such as a .mp3 straight to my external hard drive by using google chrome? Like can i change the default download folder to my hard drive instead of the downloads folder?Can you download something straight to an external hard drive using Chrome?
yes i do it in firefox and chrome keep the main drive empty and download to one of my external dirvesCan you download something straight to an external hard drive using Chrome?
Go to "Options/Under the Bonnet" you'll find an option to change the downloads default location and a an option to have Chrome asking where do you want to save the files you download everytime you download something, just tick "Ask where to save each file........" and chrome will do so with every download or change the folder address above if thats what you wish to do but don't forget to change it back if you disconnect the external hard drive, I believe would start saving your downloads to the defauld folder but I'm not sure
  • kbb used car value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment