Thursday, January 12, 2012

I use google chrome.Do I need to download internet explorer updates?

I am currently on a 10gb package with BT Internet. Downloading updates for I.E pushes my download limit pretty close to the limit sometimes. Do i actually need I.E updates if I am using Google Chrome?I use google chrome.Do I need to download internet explorer updates?
No you don't need to download anything to do with I.E. if your not using it.
No you don't.

It can be helpful though if suddenly Chrome crashes and at least you have the latest version of IE.

I updated to IE8 and it works for me whenever Chrome messes up (very rarely does this happen)I use google chrome.Do I need to download internet explorer updates?
nope, but you can use firefox as alternetive to chrome.



I like firefox better though.
Google Chrome is better than IE. Don't download IE updates when you are not using IE.I use google chrome.Do I need to download internet explorer updates?
no .. google chrome is good ... and very much updated from internet explorer's new updates ..
X no X no X no X

Can you try Opera - it will take time but give you compression (more package balance)

No comments:

Post a Comment