Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should I download Google Chrome or should I stick with Internet Explorer?

Which is better for a Dell Inspiron 17 laptop? Google Chrome or Internet Explorer (I currently have IE)? Which one should I use? If I do get Google Chrome, should I uninstall IE, or should I keep it just in case?|||Pride, yes you can uninstall IE. You don't know what you are talking about. And I do not recommend even having it on your system, even Microsoft recommends anyone not to use IE. It is a huge security risk. What do you think 99% of all the updates from Microsoft are for, fixing security holes in IE. I agree you can have more than one browser installed at the same time, but I would seriously recommend getting away from IE, in other words uninstall it. It is a risk just having on your system, even though you may never use it.|||Keep IE just in case you ever need it for certain sites, but download Mozilla Firefox instead. Google Chrome is ok, but I personally feel that Firefox is the best (and I've used IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Netscape etc.) I've tried them all, and I still love using Firefox. It has customizable designs now too!|||You can use as many browsers as you want, no need to uninstall anything. I recommend chrome because is faster, takes less memory, has google search integrated (results suggested while you type the address, you can misspell the web address and it will find it anyway), has "incognito session".|||I'd never uninstall IE, just because there are several websites that absolutely require IE (which is wrong, I think). Chrome is fine, but you might enjoy the stability and customization of Firefox or Opera better in the short term until Chrome gets a little older.





It never hurts to have several browsers on your system--try each one for a few days and see which one you like best!|||Use IE; it displays pages better than Chrome. But if you're surfing the Internet %26amp; going to sites you're not sure are safe, use Firefox. They have been known to patch up security holes in their browser faster than Microsoft fixes IE.|||You can't uninstall explorer, as it is part of the operating system,


but if you are interested in trying Chrome, I recommend it.|||I think you should just keep IE and don't download anything other than downloading Google Chrome get Fire Fox and I don't think you can uninstall IEM|||You can use Both. It won't hurt anything having more than 1 browser. I use 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment