Sunday, January 8, 2012

How Do I Download Firefox or Google Chrome on my Ipad?

When I try to download Firefox or Google Chrome Safari says, "Safari cannot download this file". Thanks to anyone who can help.|||iPad is a completely separate os and doesn't have web browsers like chrome available. Safari is faster than firefox and you can find a range of different web browsers in the app store or in cydia|||Dear Friends,


Now we have Ichromy (an application released on 26th May 2011.....


It has all chrome features....

Report Abuse


|||What, you think you can just download third party apps on that iPad?





http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gadget鈥?/a>





"LOOK AT HIM! LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HIM! AHHAAH!"|||You cannot download any software onto your iPad using Safari.





You can only download Apps through iTunes on your computer or App Store on the iPad.|||Download:


Google chrome from: google.com/chrome


Firefox from: www.mozilla.com/products/download.html|||With the ipad, you cam only download things from the AppStore. I would recommend the web browser atomic web. It is what I am currently using.|||There is no Chrome or safari for ipad... The ipad does not support .exe.... There is one alternate browser in the appstore.... And skyfire in appstore :) best! supports flash! I recommend tht one :)|||With many rumours flying around the web about free iPads I had to give it a go myself! I went here http://access.im/5/i07Qe2 and struck lucky!|||Just download in itunes.|||its Apple, they dont let you have 3rd party apps very much, but you'll have to check inn itunes, do a search

No comments:

Post a Comment