Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do you download chrome onto your computer?

I had chrome on my computer and then I took it to geek squad and they took everything off of it. I would like to have chrome back onto ,my computer because I liked it. Please help!|||Go onto internet explorer(or whatever your default browser is), go to google and search up google chrome download and just click on the link and download.|||Just go to google type in google chrome download and follow setup :) heres a link -----%26gt; http://www.google.com/chrome|||Just search up Google Chrome and you can download it. I like it too, I'm answering your question off of Chrome :D|||Please just smash your computer now. Do you even know what google is?|||go to google.com





Type download Google Chrome.|||What a question .....


-_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment