Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I set Chrome to download files from a site into a specific folder?

I know how to change the default download location and all, but I usually download lots of wallpapers from one site and have a specific folder for them. How do I set Google Chrome so that it downloads all of the files from that one site into a folder different from others?|||Hey there!





I'm not sure if you can set it so that a specific site can save into a specific folder. BUT! You can change the download location of Google Chrome,





To do this,


1. Click on the spanner (the tool shaped thing) near the top right of Google Chrome


2. Go to "Options"


3. Then go to the "Under the Hood" tab.


4. Scroll down until you see the "Downloads" settings.


5. Then press "Browse" and select the folder to save the files in.





So next time you download something, it will automatically save it into THAT folder.





Cheers! and Merry Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment